The Town Council produces a newsletter ‘About Town’ which is released bi-monthly. The newsletter’s purpose is to keep residents and visitors informed of the latest Council initiatives and gives information relating to upcoming events, council meetings, proposed projects and much more.
View the latest edition of About Town by clicking the image to your right.
You can now sign up to receive an electronic copy by completing the below online form or if you would prefer to pick up a hard copy,the list below shows you the places you can pick it up from.
- The White House (Hockliffe Street)
- Multi-Storey Car Park (West Street)
- Astral Park (Johnson Drive)
- TACTIC Centre (Hockliffe Street)
- Leighton Buzzard Library (Lake Street)
- Tiddenfoot Leisure Centre (Mentmore Road)
- Tesco Supermarket (Leighton Road)
- Aldi Supermarket (Leighton Road)
- Iceland Store (High Street)
- Leighton Buzzard Train Station
- Rushmere Park
- Sandhills Community Centre (Plover Road)
- LB Garden Centre (Hockliffe Road)
- Marks and Spencers (Grovebury Road)
Interested in advertising in About Town? Find out more